Friday, November 21, 2008

QUESTIONS

What is your favorite subject? Spanish

What color are your socks right now? Grey

What was the last thing you ate? A bag of M&M's

Can you drive? Yes

If you were a crayon,what color would you be and why? purple b/c its my favorite color

What is your favorite candy? M&M's

Favorite drink? Orange Crush

What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball
Have you ever dyed your hair? yes
Pets? Dog
Favorite food? Chicken & Corn Bread
What was the last movie you watched? Pride
What do you do to vent anger? Cry or call Diamond my bestfriend
What was your favorite toy as a child? New born baby doll
What is your favorite season fall or spring? Fall
Cherries or Blueberries Cherries
When was the last time you laughed? Now
What did you do last night? Went outside
Favorite Smells? Babies
What inspires you? Stronge minded people
What are you afraid of? Being alone
Favorite dog breed? Shi'tzu mixed with a poodle
Number of keys on your ring? 3
Favorite day of the week? Friday
How many states have you lived in? 1
Favorite holiday? Christmas
Ever driven amotorcycle or heavy machinery? No
Ever left the country? No
Favorite kind of music? Gospel, R&B,Rap
Last book you read? Funny Boy



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Im very loud and I love hanging out and having fun. It's alot you can learn and know about me.Im the bestest friend anybody could have. I work very hard to make things happen in my life.I sometimes have my mood swings but they are are not that bad(let me tell it). Im not that type of person you would think of me as Im really different but sometimes people I call my friend or even a boy dont really know that I'm something good in there life until I'm gone.That's Y you would find me stayin to myself instead of with big crowds and phoney people.But back to me I love keeping things cracking(YEA I TOLD IT). I just love living my life to the fullest. I never knew what was really coming my way but I sat and waited patiently and now I got my own . I love this life that is mine.